Call for Papers [Closed]
Researchers from various fields, including logic, philosophy, ethics, computer science, cognitive science are hereby invited to submit an extended abstract (up to two thousand words) by 1 November 2009 to CAEP (firstname.lastname@example.org). The abstract should be written in English and sent as an attachment in pdf format. Each abstract should include a title, names and contact details of all the authors. It is requisite for at least one of the author(s) of each accepted paper to attend the workshop and present the paper. The time for presentation will be 55 minutes including discussion. The working language of SOCREAL Workshop is English.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to
- language (or communication) as part of social reality,
- speech acts (or communicative acts) as what shape social reality,
- moral commitments (and conflicts) in social interaction,
- logic and game theory as tools for studying social reality,
- (organized) collective agency,
- norms and normative systems,
- social institutional facts and their dynamics.